13 August 2013

Tata Docomo 3G Free GPRS Trick August 2013

Hello My Dear Friend's,
Due To Some Personal Reason, I Am Unable To Update This Site From Many Days,
But Now I AM Back, Don't Forget To Visit Us Daily!
I Hope You Are Daily Visiting Trickslive.tk
Today I Am Again Back With Latest Tata DocomoFree GPRS Trick.
Tata Docomo Free 3G Trick Steps
*.Proxy:- 119.196.56.55
OR
119.172.78.83
*.Port:-8080
*.Apn:- tata.docomo.internet
*.Homepage:-trickslive
Note:-Now Save The Settings, And Restart Your Mobile Phone.
Use This Trick @ Low Balance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

If your copyrighted material has been posted on FREEBESTTRICKS or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must Send the infringement notice via email to suriyandigital@gmail.com Please allow up to a week for an email response.