11 May 2012

New Airtel Free 3G Trick For All Symbian And Android Phones

Follow The Below Steps:
FOR SYMBIAN and JAVA Phones:
 
1. UC - Browser
 
 make settings
 IP-  173.254.204.80 or 173.254.204.115 
 Port  - 80
 APN- 

airtelgprs.com
 
 Now open any  handler.


 in front query put " fb.me/ "
 or select  proxy server as http and put fb.me in proxy server. 


 2. Opera Mini web Browser
 
 make settings
 IP - 80.239.242.253
 Port - 80
 APN - airtelgprs.com 
 
 Now open any  handler.
 in front query put " fb.me/ "
 or select  proxy server as http and put fb.me in proxy server.
 
 for handlers go to plunder.com n search handler.
 
 
3. For ANDROID

 Download this handler n install now 
 

Now Make This Settings


 IP- 80.239.242.253
 Port - 80
 APN - airtelgprs.com
 
 In handler , use http as proxy  n put fb.me in proxy server.
 
 Or
 
 Use Default Mobile office (MO) settings , select real host as proxy address and put fb.me in proxy        address.
 with this trick I have downloaded 120mb file in Airtel 3g in Kolkata.
 speed is good. 
 You can use any free opening site instead of fb.me like "live.airtelworld/" or   "100.1.200.188/"
 
 Enjoy Guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

If your copyrighted material has been posted on FREEBESTTRICKS or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must Send the infringement notice via email to suriyandigital@gmail.com Please allow up to a week for an email response.